Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800-237-9300
Phone: 808-528-3900
Trecker & Fritz Attorneys at Law

What Should I Do if I was Injured While Vacationing in Hawaii, but I Live in Another State?


If you suffer an injury while vacationing or visiting Hawaii, you will need to contact an attorney that is licensed to practice law in the state of Hawaii. This is important for a couple of reasons: First, you need a personal injury lawyer that has a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the personal injury laws in Hawaii.  Second, personal injury laws can vary a great deal from state to state.

If you were injured while vacationing in Hawaii and have questions about how to proceed, please call our office at 1-800-237-9300.