Advocating For You Against The Insurance Company
You have questions after being injured in an accident. The insurance company may be pressuring you to sign their forms. They may have already offered you money to settle your claim. Studies have shown that a competent, experienced personal injury lawyer will usually obtain a significantly larger award to you even after deduction for attorney’s fees.
Are you sure the insurance company is on your side after an injury? Be careful before you sign anything! Our attorneys at Trecker Fritz & Williams, have decades of experience representing victims and families in Honolulu, throughout Hawaii, the country and internationally after an injury.
Our founding partner, Marty Fritz, wrote the free book, The Five Deadly Sins That Can Wreck Your Injury Claim to help victims and families understand the legal process and how to obtain a fair recovery after you have been injured in an accident or by medical or other negligence.
Should You Hire A Lawyer?
Do you need an attorney on your side after an accident? The answer to these questions may help you decide:
- Was the accident or injury to you someone else’s fault?
- Did you get medical treatment?
- Have you followed your doctor’s recommendation for treatment?
- Did the accident or injury happen less than 24 months ago? (The Statute of Limitations period may vary depending on the type of case —so you must consult an attorney to determine your own individual time limitation).
- In a Hawaii auto accident, are your total expected medical bills at least $5,000, do you have a permanent significant injury, were your injuries caused by criminal actions like drunk or distracted driving?
- Alternatively, has a physician indicated to you that there has been an error in your medical care?
Who We Are
Our experience, personal service and track record of success is why our firm was named a Tier 1 law firm in Personal Injury Litigation — Plaintiff by Best Lawyers in America. This is the highest law firm rating.
Our knowledge of the law, resources to use state-of-the-art technology and ability to find creative solutions is why we continue to be trusted with the most complex and catastrophic personal injury claims.