What To Do After An Accident
The panic during and immediately after a car accident is difficult to forget. The stress, worry and pain come next. All of these can play a significant role in your future, impacting your entire way of life.
At Trecker Fritz & Williams, we have been helping victims of auto accidents in Hawaii for more than 40 years. The stress of your accident weighs heavy on your mind. Let our lawyers take your burden so you can focus on your future.
We represent individuals, families, tourists and military members who have been injured in an accident in Hawaii. We find creative solutions for clients who need help filing a claim with their insurance company or exploring their legal options after a crash. Our decades of experience, knowledge of the law and resources help us build a strong case on your behalf.
Steps To Take After A Crash
You never think you are going to be the one in an accident. While you can never fully prepare for a crash, there are steps you should take after an accident to protect your future.
Follow these steps after an accident:
- Get to a safe spot and call for medical help if you think anyone is injured.
- Call the police to report the accident.
- Exchange information with all other parties involved.
- Take photographs of your vehicle and the accident scene, along with taking notes recounting what happened.
- If possible, get contact information from any witnesses to the crash.
- Notify your insurance agent of the accident but do not answer their questions or agree to anything until you speak to an attorney.
- Seek medical attention for your injuries. This is true even if you think your injuries are minor or not related to the crash. If you have pain, even weeks later, get it checked out.
We Are On Your Side
Insurance companies may pressure you to sign an agreement. Do not do this. Instead, speak with us about your accident so we can determine the best course of action to take. We have decades of experience handling insurance matters for accident victims. We will protect your best interests at every stage. We do not settle with the insurance company just to make a quick buck. Our goal is to maximize your compensation to make you whole.
Why work with us? Our goal is the same as yours. We want to make sure you are treated fairly and taken care of long after the accident. Because we only take on a limited number of cases, we are able to provide personalized service and honest advice tailored to your specific needs. And since we only get paid if we recover in your claim, there is no risk to have us review your accident before you sign anything with the insurance company. Visit Our First Meeting page to learn more about what happens when you meet with us.
Contact Us To Review Your Case
Our history of helping people is well-known in Honolulu and throughout Hawaii. Do not hesitate to call us at 808-797-3363 to arrange a free consultation. You can also fill out our online contact form.